20080313

Making a box and whisker plot

Leonardo/marcellino/Blog - wind in the grain. They had been the three pi?ani days of my previous life perch?on you you go some cos?i was turned to me the last time, its eyes were dry and I am decided, like if they had smoked grass, little fashionable eyes, remained, like that docile drug, to years 70. In other occasions I would have known what to make and above all what to say. The verit?ra that I did not see the hour that only pronounced also the met?i what was exited to them from that mouth. Exiting I did not turn and she slowly sluices the door, sign that its was a convinced salute and the reasoned and digested decision. All common things, logs, moquette, push-buttons, normal people, families for the pi?Parigi to the eight of evening seemed to living the night like two lovers ready who desire themselves. But this time I tried other in which dipping itself. My before stopped with the Rer it was Forum Les Halles, me accompagn?n orda of rowdy people, I was imprisoned in their movement and I came sucked with to this back the high. As soon as outside I became account that was organizing something. The getlteman took aperiti to you leaving of the lipstick on decreases to us, and pushed smoke towards the wood ceiling, had sensualit? hand capacity. I was hit in seeing a likeable signal of answer, like if who wanted dirmi "memory is not she", "comes to seat". between they, I had their looks I lean and while understanding signals were exchanged churches if they knew a good hotel where to lodge for some day. Then guard?i new Vivian, "my friend has always a free room?n a mansarda just over its apartment, if it this evening wishes it to potr?ormire l?misi my eyes in those of Vivian and she abbass? its, then churches if not disturbance pits. I said ci?entre I watched both trying to them indovinare theirs et?he did not have to exceed the some thirty, seemed friends from always, then churches if they had had supper. I then saw their bodies in the feet, highest did not arrive me to the nose, Vivian leggermente pi?lta, with curves rounded off. Cos?e I embraced both, pointing out to some step of dance. did not interest to me to reveal what they hid those words was the moment to come down, we resumed to run until the fresh air all was accidental and this was what I wanted little scales and we entered in an apartment that seemed a nocturnal premises. Ignited a cigarette and I went like a boxer nell.angolo, c.erano ammuchiate of the reviews one stereo and the varnish jars with the newest paint-brushes. Nothing remembered the tie between the person that I had known and l.appartamento, c.era mystery like if the house were one scato it Chinese. and then fingers migliaia of fingers in large jars of formalina.Guardavo all this without to understand while it was behind the floodlight when she said: Questo it was my job, like you see I do not succeed to forget the laboratory where every?ossibile thing, also to catalogue parts of the body. If you want tomorrow you could come with me, I introduce a job to the gallery duchamp, much neighbor to where there are meets to you. I was only to listen to it and to watch those images that slid on the wall graffiti to the walls, I had to go just close to the walls in order to read something:. a thought on the wall, as they have made others before you. I was not sure of wanting to make nobody of the two things that had asked to me. I had need of time at least sufficient to in order to put the head under a cold jet d.acqua or between its legs. The head and?otto l.acqua, thinking that for Vivian it would have been time also the mattino after. I could imagine the ready breakfast to the French or one French ready for breakfast. Me tocc?nvece Hush cosmopolita and a buzz in the orecchie, at least that c.erano still. Many women with the children, I would have juror not its, domestic, tate, in tries of insertion in this country, just like me. A bistick with l.osso to which they have removed the meat saporita until all.ultimo brandello. It could be one of those days in which one it exits of house and it kills, to case or with it polishes wisdom, struck by lightning from the illuminated demon or from a raptus of badness. Me passing ritrassi from the sight of and the tenuous light of the room fortunately trascin? thoughts in a mild area of the brain. To exit, outside trying one here whichever thing in order to find again my the precious and restless encounter. I arrived all.angolo in order to annotate the rue to me and l.arrondismant like if they were the meridians and the parallels of my new world, but did not make too much road alone. I felt to call was Queen that I recognized solo from the legs outside from the taier. Presto, we must sbrigarci, you have not felt the telephone and you have not read the message that it has left Vivian.ma you now we must run, we will not put ourselves very from i. To go where, to run where, I would have had to ask it instead and I was only happy that had taken the hand to me. The hand was friend or at least it promised it are it. We stopped ourselves in a caff?ove we took something of futile and warmth. Useless to say that I waited for, mistaking, only you, Vivian, in order to perhaps understand all this or in order to abandon it fastly. Now I wished alone to scour against one whichever invisibile wall, to unload every adrenalin drop against of you or not trying some emotion and escaping via. While I had always favoured what all.istante I felt within, to never try to change l.umore of the present I had need to catch up of the extreme summit. Friends, music and angles of the citt?ercati ones between the pi?alinconici. And this was the dell.esatta moment mastery of the means, also of that never I would be successful to govern. The word key within was: hazard. I would have intentional to stop every single moment in order to discover of then the consistency. Of riprovavo l.effetto, here now reproduced from my same cells it celebrates them. Something happened while I tried, without to know it, you, before to me are not rendered account of. I intercrossed the fixed, perhaps nervous eyes of Vivian, on me present? you: eccolo here?ui, than I said to you. sent?ppena the those words, had leggermente grazed your skin, perhaps the arm, Anna, and of I was remained caught but I tried not to make you to understand it. Folti hats not too much short, designed with one matita to large tip of sure cartoonists, intense. Italian with an accent that had always attracted to me, also for telephone anyone spoke emiliano had for me loads uncontrollable erotica. We were in front of that he resembled to one bathtub with of the images within. They were increased in order makes to see me better and finally I became account. Sezionare body, matter with spirit and development celebrates them and to render it visible and transferable on others. Only five minuteren and you carried me via, Anna, towards a crystal platform liquids, we could be danced over, while on the pavement and to the walls they projected our movements. With to we people of true mystics, accoliti of chiss?uale chaste schism or, all much good to move ventre and river basin like in a precise one videoclip. Andiamo via from they, from this scene gi?in too much christened, I have wants to know to you indeed this evening. Pi?mprovvida and the improbable consumazione of a life spold in premises where he had been always pi?acile to enter that to exit some. You began to dirmi perch?ri them, friend of many, were gi?tata to the center of some performances of Vivian. It cultivates a large one unconsciously to you wants to thread in qualche.cosa that I did not imagine to you, my thoughts were. I asked myself that what you had left in those citt?in those travels. You had a black bracelet seemed of skin, much wide one, I would have untied it and I would not have only stopped myself to that one. to see l.alba under the pont neuf, we would have met young hidden the world or clochards, all people better than that one that had journeyed to the extension. It was here that you said that they had made one you proposed, one to me of that can change the life and you prepared to me for ci?he waited for to me. and from the sex that unavoidablly arrived, to the end of debilitating maneuvers and caresses to the shelter of simple, very small dunes, under l.occhio of many. I had peace, an inner peace, but slowly slowly I felt that c.era something that it escaped to me. Mi they have given the possibilit?i to be memory rising sleeping but soon I would be wide awake as me. I opened wide the eyes, we were in 2050. As they had made to bring back to me while still alive cinquant.anni after l.arresto of the heart has little importance. I would not know nepppure to say if the persons placed beside me during the period of ibernazione, have in some way produced and transmitted the feelings brought back in these pages. Of sure I have not pi?ncontrate to them, at least till now, but I have not stopped to try them within ci?he?uesto present, a world where the word to meet?ualcosa of cos?rcaico, than in little only remembers it. You write in finestrella letters and numbers that you see in the image

No comments: